Call us: +1. 714. 855. 9292

Registration confirmation will be emailed to you.

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.

MBOX to PST Converter for Mac

Homepage 2 Forums General MBOX to PST Converter for Mac

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vaibhav 5 days, 2 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

davidwilliamson123
    Participant

Recently I needed a tool that could convert all my MBOX files into Outlook PST. Then my close friend suggested I use a MacSonik MBOX to PST Converter for Mac. This software is still working properly. It is helpful to convert multiple MBOX files to PST format along with attachments. Users can download the free version of this tool and can convert up to the first 50 MBOX files to PST format without paying a single penny. Apart from PST, it can also convert MBOX files to multiple file formats like EML, PDF, CSV, etc. This tool gives you a premium feature to remove duplicate emails during the conversion process.

vaibhav
    Participant

Do you want to convert MBOX files to Outlook PST format? If yes, then I’ll advise you to use Sysinfo MBOX To PST Converter as a solution for converting MBOX files into various file formats like EML, HTML, MSG, and RTF. Its functionality enables users to preview emails from added MBOX files before converting them into a new file format. This software supports Mac and Windows operating systems.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.